St. Augustine Academy Golf-a-Thon 2017
Monday April 24th · Las Posas Country Club Camarillo, CA
Dads, Moms, Alumni and friends are invited to participate.
Pay your Golf-a-thon Pledge Online
About the Golf-a-thon
Welcome to the 2017 Golf-a-thon page. If you are looking to pay for a pledge you may do so by using the donate button above. Golfers should arrive with pledges, golf gear and ready to have fun. The money will go towards tuition assistance for the students at St Augustine Academy and will allow us to end the school year with a balanced budget or God willing with a small surplus to help with next year. Since the school does not have a Parish attached to it we must rely on generous contributions.
- Location will be at Las Posas Country Club in Camarillo, CA, Monday April 24.
- Golfers should start arriving by 7:30 a.m. to check in
- Check in will consist of handing in pledge sheets to receive keys to cart and rules.
- There will be a continental breakfast and a catered lunch for the golfers.
- Beverages and snacks will also be available throughout the day.
- We need to be done golfing no later than 4:30 p.m.
- Take a maximum of six (6) strokes on any hole.
- After the sixth stroke, count the hole and move on.
- Play around slower groups, not through. Go to ANY open hole.
- Play two (2) balls on all par threes (3).
- Golfers may tee off on a hole simultaneously. Just don’t hit each other.
- If you hit someone apologize as you drive past.
- There is no need to stop if they remain standing.
- Pace yourself; you should play 10 – 14 holes per hour.
- If you throw your clubs when you get mad, throw them toward the green.
- Take care of the course; repair all divots and ball marks
Sponsor the Golf-A-Thon
2016 Golf-a-Thon Sponsors
- St. Augustine Academy All Inclusive Site Design & Management by w3VIP.com
- WhyCatholic.com -Catholic Apologetics and Resources
- Pacific Western Bank -Banking and Lending Services
- TurnKey Vacation Rentals -Vacation Rental Management
- Frontier Paint Ojai and Ventura -Professional Painting Supplies
- Presto Pasta
- Sage Networking and Communications
- Millenium Real Estate Services – Real Estate Investing
Past Golf-a-Thon Sponsors
- Presto Pasta
- California Internet
- American Building Automation
- CPI Solutions
- Hui Zaho Dentistry
- Frontier Paint Ojai and Ventura
- Sunny Biodiscovery
- Voogd Designs
- First California Bank
- SGB NIA Insurance Brokers
- Ray Galvez Realtor Fillmore
- Henry Barcena Realtor
Golf-A-Thon School and Pledge Information
Giving a Pledge Sheet
Directions to the Golf-A-Thon
St. Augustine Events